7.18.2006

Shout-Outs

In general I try not to plug other blogs, but continuing in the trend of discussing mass destruction at the hands of Blogger (a la yesterday's post), I present to you Jodi's blog, which is not working for me today.

Reading Jodi's blog is one of rocks of my day. It's one thing I count on. Usually it's a highlight. There's a new post every work day, and I check in right away every morning to see if it's up, and if it's not, I check back in periodically. Sometimes I check back in periodically even after I read the day's post to check the comments or something. It's a consistent and trusted distraction.

But today I'm lost. Every click on that link opens up a blank screen. Not only can I not read it, but I can't use those precious links that I can't find anywhere else. Which means no JLP or Problem with Kevin today either (but I can deal with that cuz it means my computer won't explode with pop-ups, and Kevin's blog has lately been full of some patronizing talk to a cat).

Whatever happens with your blog, Jodi, now you know that I care.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Just a tip - Jodi's blog is back in action!




buyfku

j said...

Wow. I had no idea. Hopefully you've seen my post now with frustration. I'll be having a guest blogger the next few days, so enjoy! Please be kind to her - she's a little nervous.