7.27.2006

Max Power

According to one of my coworkers, I'm the most powerful person in my company. Why? Because they like me a lot and they need me for...whatever it is I do, and I don't need them at all.

I don't think it's true, but I'm going to start pretending it is. This afternoon, I'm going to invite my CEO down here--I mean up here--to let him know about a few changes I'd like to see. I'll have the meeting start at 3, but I'll tell him it starts at 3:30, so when he arrives a half hour late, I'll fire him. Better yet, I'll make him a slave in my diamond mines. Could always use more slaves.

Phase 2: get an ice cream machine.

2 comments:

mrs. r said...

let me know how that works out, I might take a crack at that idea myself...

al said...

hey, you should. ceo's wanna know what employees want, i think.

xtqauc