7.14.2006

The Cold Hand of Lifetouch

Lifetouch, the company that probably did your school pictures, is celebrating its 70th anniversary this coming week. I have a hard time believing they've been around since 1936, but it's not my fault that their bookkeepers can't write 1986 right.

So since my company lives just down the block from them, they decided to invite us to their fireworks extravaganza on Thursday the 27th. But right after they welcome us to their party, they say that they don't have enough space and that we have to watch from our own property. What a bunch of jerks.

Normally, I would encourage revenge. Instead, I encourage competition. Cigna should have their own fireworks display at the same time. And we should aim our fireworks at their building. Good thing we'll be watching from our property. Who's got the life-touch now, jerks! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait, I guess that is revenge. Meh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not my fault that they're bookkeepers can't write 1986 right.

BEN!!

-LQ

ntoqufzq

Unspar! said...

Touche, Dan Waller.