7.26.2006

I Just Dropped in To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Last night me and Jess were playing NBA Hang Time, as bros are wont to do, and we sucked hard. Our first game was good--we started out kinda poor as Jess tried to figure out what the buttons do, but then we came back for a dominant second half. Jess ended up making a 3-pointer at the buzzer to force overtime--I stood up and cheered I was so excited--but then we got absolutely killed. Overtime wasn't even an option in the other two games.

What was most disturbing, though, was the spot where you enter your name. I tried to enter "Buttzo," but the game blew the whistle at me and wouldn't let me do it. Then I tried "Buttzy," but that didn't work either. And by now time was running out. I tried simply "Buttz," but that also failed. I finally settled on "Buty," which is so far from what I originally wanted that I nearly cried.

Then we watched The Big Lebowski and ate some excellent Papa John's pizza. It was a night that belongs in dreams, except for that travesty of naming. That part of the dream should be destroyed by evil zombies.

4 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

I'm afraid the zombies have been taken in.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/15114170.htm




ixswyno

Unspar! said...

Haha, everybody's talking about that. That's actually the reason I made a zombie reference.

christinesfakeblog said...

I was the last to know!!! I wish I saw the picture...






tolxkcri

Anonymous said...

Good to see that the U of M admissions standards have gotten more strict.